Central Department of Management, TU (CDM-TU) is proudly launching two more specialized MBA courses, in addition to MBA-Finance,MBM and MBS, MBA-Marketing and MBA-Corporate Leadership from August 2021. Brief objectives of the newly launched programs:
Master of Business Administration in Corporate Leadership
(MBA- Corporate Leadership):
- Prepare competent corporate leaders and entrepreneurs for the development of the Nepalese private sector with local as well as global perspectives;
- Produce functional managers, particularly the human resource managers, with requisite skills who can understand and manage group dynamics in order to create a win-win situation between individuals and the organization;
- Develop self-motivated and competent business analysts and consultants, equipped with the capacity to provide advisory services to others and/or launch their own firms in the chosen sector of business
- Prepare responsible business leaders and managers by ingraining the principles of ethics and responsibility in order to create a win-win situation between business and society.
Master of Business Administration in Marketing
- Prepares students, who may or may not have a background in business, for careers in strategic marketing management of businesses, government agencies, and non-profit enterprises;
- Equip students with the theories, methods and systems needed for the strategic analysis, development, execution and measurement of marketing programs;
- Enable students to explore a variety of leading-edge marketing topics including brand management, marketing analytics, sales, marketing research and strategy, consumer behavior, new product development and pricing – along with critical customer-centric marketing competencies in marketing analytics, managing technology-intensive markets, services marketing and sales management;
- Develop broad skills and knowledge in different functions of business, accounting, finance, operations, management, and leadership etc.